So, last year (or the year before) I jumped on the bandwagon and purchased the latest fashion trend... the poncho. I have two of them... lovely, multicolored, stylish ponchos; and I like them.
Feeling a spring in my step (get-it... it's spring) I decided to wear one of these said poncho's to work today. Left the house feeling confident that I looked lovely (as usual). Got to work, everything is fine. Made it to lunch... great day.
Then, while tooling around on the Internet, something caught my eye. No, it wasn't the fashion police apprehending a poncho wearing perp, is was an image... of a television character... and I suddenly wondered...
Am I Ugly Betty?
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I still like ponchos. AND I like Ugly Betty. I'd still have my poncho, but I had to get rid of it because it shed something terrible...
Um, Ugly Betty is cool. And really is it one of the best written shows on TV. You should were you poncho with pride! She's even one of my friends on myspace. See SOOOOOO cool! Miss you!!!
Post a Comment