Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Home Search 2007

So... most of you know that moving to Crystal Lake has taken up literally 50% of my time lately... followed closely by caring for and worrying about my dad. Between showing the condo, working on our mortgage application and looking for the perfect home, I'm obsessed with things that are not my work... Thank God I have an understanding and supportive boss!
Anyhow... we've looked at almost 350 listings now and of the 35ish that we've seen, we have (4) favorites! I'd say that's pretty good considering it's totally possible that NONE of them will be available when we finally get an offer on our condo! Clinton and I are both positive thinkers though and believe in things meant to be. We're on the right path!
So, I've listed a few photos of our "top 4" (2 from Clinton and 2 from me) Can you guess which ones belong to whom?
Enjoy!!!

While we both REALLY love all 4 homes, we each have different top 2 lists...

Answer: Photo 1 - Clinton' #1, Photo 2 - Jenny's #2, Photo 3 - Clinton's #2, Photo 4 - Jenny's #1

1 comment:

Gina said...

The red one is my favorite, too! Let us know when you guys get an offer...

Thanks for the email you sent out as an update on your dad. Still thinking of you guys... See you soon, we hope!

G