Bad Bride…
I know, two posts in one day... what's the world coming to!
So, I’ve been wrapped up in planning my wedding. That’s to say, OUR wedding, Clinton’s and mine. And, as it is officially 30 days from today, I thought I’d give you a brief update.
Date, check
Place, check
Dress, check
Invites, check
Flowers, check
Music, check
Food, check,
Cake, check
Photographer, check
Honeymoon, check
There consider yourself updated.
Now the real reason for this post is to admit that I’m a terribly bad bride. No, no, no, not Bridezilla bad. Just nosy bad. You know, bad habit bad. Control freak bad. I want everything my way, now, bad. I’m not obnoxious about it or anything. There haven’t been arguments or anything of the sort. I haven’t raised my voice through the whole thing! Which, quite frankly, surprises me a little; only because when it comes to planning, designing and organizing, I’m a little obsessive. Truth is, the whole thing has gone wonderfully smooth! So why am I a bad bride???
I’m addicted to checking our registries.
There, I’ve admitted it. Those damn stores make it soooo easy to go on-line and check to see what you will receive. I was pretty good before my showers… only checking the registries a few times in total but now it’s becoming an obsession. And it’s just rude! I know this… but I can’t stop! So, whoever is getting me the Kitchen Aid blender, thank you. The beautiful scala bowl from Crate and Barrel, thank you. I’ll try to not check it from here on out; after all, everything will be clear in 30 days!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Definitely not Bridezilla! Those of us who have been "along for the ride" have enjoyed, and continue to enjoy, your obvious contentment. Keep up the good work girl, you've earned every minute of this joy. You've done a magnificent job with the plans to date and we're all looking forward to a wonderous wedding..
As someone who loves & cherishes you, I just want to say how honored, priveleged & lucky I feel I truly am to be such an important part of your wedding - from the very start to the "big day".
Post a Comment