This post is for dad... cause I know that he checks to see if I've been creative on a relatively continuous basis... and for Ms. Gina... cause I need to vent about ANTM.
I finally went on an Architectural boat tour! After years of threatening to participate in this tourist-y activity, I finally did it! As a matter of fact, my Dr. Yummy and I, had a perfect tourists Saturday in the city! A few weekends back, we decided to go for a walk. Simple thought right? We ended up on the corner of State and Monroe after walk-ing, bus-ing and el-ing our way though the city. Then we found a little dive-burger joint for lunch... sustenance was needed. Then we took a stroll through Millennium Park. Another tourist attraction that I'd avoided. It was spectacular! Clinton likened it to the "holiday planet" that those crazy star trek characters used to "beam down" to visit. I walked barefoot through the "spitting towers", we stood under the "bean," we gazed at the interesting shapes that make up the amphitheater, we made our way over the winding bridge that crosses Columbus Drive and then we rested, talked, soaked up the sun and watched the birds at a park little park. Then we walked all the way to Navy Pier and boarded a boat for our Architectural education... it was lovely!
Now, on to the real stuff... America's Next Top Model... Gina, can you explain this Jade thing to me? I'm incredibly confused as to why they keep giving this girl a chance. She has the personality of an emu... and she looks like one too! I'm tired of her made up words and her "she's just not on my level" comments. She gets uglier as the weeks pass and she is the most horrifyingly insulting television personality I've ever seen. Maybe she'll go home tonight... one can only hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You really watch that?!? Shows like Top Model, American Idol, and all the other mindless crap only proves to other countries that George W. is not the only idiot on the planet and it explains to them how he got elected not once but twice!!
Now that I'v experienced the walking tour, I can't wait till we walk again. What a joy. Thanks.
That's why It's called America. So we can all watch what we want...and vote for whom we want. I'm sure the "mindfull" TV you watch is of higher quality than that we poor mindless individuals might choose. There...do you feel adequate now!
Good lord, I've been away too long! And I'm in this post!! And good lord, who is that judgemental person who likens ANTM with voting for George Bush?!
Hey, I know all about Jade, jerk, and I ALWAYS voted for Bush's opponent. Foo. People who watch Bill O'Reilly vote for Bush. People who watch ANTM support gay & human rights, okay? I think "other countries" are a little more disturbed by our dropping bombs on them, not one of our silly TV shows. Sheeesh. Go bark up a different tree to find the problem...
Anyway, JENNY, like I was saying. So cool that you went for that walk. I need to do that!
And to be honest, I actually think Jade was kinda pretty. Sorry! Still, I was never worried that she'd win. They just keep the person that causes drama around as long as they can for the ratings. So there ya have it!
G
Post a Comment