Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's getting hot in herrr. so take off all your clothes.

9:00 am -
I AM GETTING SO HOT, I WILL TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF! - At work??? For the past 3 days, my office has been sans air conditioning. Can you comprehend that? The last three days have been the HOTTEST OF THE YEAR and I'm stuck in a muggy office... no window, no fan, no cirrculation... just my corner, wrapped in humidity and heat. PLEASE, someone feel sorry for me!

11:30 am - I am about to rip someone's head off... anyone's head... it really doesnt matter. I just need to release some energy... after all, boiling takes energy right? Oh wait... there's no one to hurt... they've all managed to finigle a way out of this hell... the place is empty... I guess I'm one of the few dedicated worker bees.

1:00 pm - My brain is literally frying because my core body temperature had risen higher than it's supposed to... I am cooking! I wonder if I'd be tasty fully cooked??? They're all gonna find out if the damn air conditioner doesn't get fixed... pronto! That's it... I'm going to a movie.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Wow. Well, I've posted on this several times before. 95% of the time, the A/C is working and TOTALLY JACKED UP at my office; it seriously gets to be about 60 degrees. It's a bit too much.

The other 5% of the time, it's not working at all, of course. Now, if it wasn't working Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, I would've hopped back on the train and gone to work from home. But at least I have the option to work from home, which is nice with a tech kind of job.

But I feel for ya! Sorry.

- C

Gina said...

Wow. Well, I've posted on this several times before. 95% of the time, the A/C is working and TOTALLY JACKED UP at my office; it seriously gets to be about 60 degrees. It's a bit too much.

The other 5% of the time, it's not working at all, of course. Now, if it wasn't working Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, I would've hopped back on the train and gone to work from home. But at least I have the option to work from home, which is nice with a tech kind of job.

But I feel for ya! Sorry.

- C

Anonymous said...

O.K. enough is enough. Three days is long enough for anyone to get it fixed. Working from home or anywhere it's air conditioned is an option. Staying and cooking isn't. Rebel!
What movie did you see?
I feel for you too from home where it's cool and comfortable. Love ya.