Friday, December 02, 2005

Holy s*_t!!! I'm a home owner!

This morning I was a renter... now, I'm a homeowner! (Well, a condo owner). So, the process has lead itself here... to 1653 N. Fairfield. An adorable little condo conversion that holds a bunch of little treasures... Namely ME! I've posted a few photos to tide y'all over. I plan on having an "open house" get together at a later date.


This is the "front door." The space is an english basement, which is just a fancy way of stating that it's a garden apartment with full size windows instead of those half windows that a lot of garden units have... you can see the 3 steps down into my living room in this photo.















This is my new kitchen... I know, I really don't deserve it cause I don't cook but these German appliances are amazing (or so I hear) so I'm gonna have to start!












The bathroom... it has the coolest tub stopper I've ever seen! Is that weird?















And the living room... a curved wall leading to my bedroom... and just enough space for me to do my "designer thing!"







So, that's my news! Yeah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is soooo you. And I'm sooo proud. YOu go girl. You deserve only the best and I think you've got a tiny corner of that in this endeavor.

Gina said...

Congrats, JR

The Conversationalists said...

Congrats, looks like a place just waiting to be Rieck-ified.

Jen said...

Thank you for the props travis!

Gina said...

Wow!! I can't wait to see it... You think you wanna put your address up here tho? I'm paranoid...

German appliances?! Cook me, I'm jealous.

G